7.07.2006

GUNSLINGER PATRIOT WEAR

I am proud to announce that my company, Gunslinger Patriot Wear, has finally completed its first ever logo tee! This is a very exciting time for us. I have been working on this idea since 1999, and finally--time, money, equipment, and fate have all come together to allow me to see my idea to fruition and start down the path that I have been struggling to get to since I got out of the active duty Army in 2001.

Gunslinger Patriot Wear, clothing for true American patriots, features 100% American made Tee shirts, in sizes S-XL. The colors offered? Red, White, and Blue of course. The shirts are of the highest quality, and are all hand printed by myself and my business partners. As soon as we have completed a full run of shirts (Hopefully by Sunday) I will have full pictures and details. Currently, the shirts will retail for $14.95 + $3.00 for shipping each. We will have a full website and use paypal at first, which should be up and running by the end of next week. If you can't wait that long to get your hands on one or more, let me know, and we will work out something to get you into our 100% U.S. made graphic tees!

Gunslinger Patriot Wear -- Show your true colors!



6 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 8:22 AM, Blogger Tim said...

So....SWEET

 
At 7/07/2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Shannon P. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Those look awesome :-)

I wish you the best of luck!

 
At 7/08/2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Looking good!

 
At 7/09/2006 8:53 PM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

Ted mentioned you guys had it up and running. Glad to see the fruit of your labors. Keep up the hard work (and yes, the terrible process that is screen printing will actually get easier).

Where's mine?

 
At 7/30/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Jake Shore said...

Congragulations! I'm happy to see you guys got this thing up and running. I'll be sure to get a few shirts and spread the word!

 
At 8/28/2006 6:27 AM, Blogger Tim said...

That's hot. If you want help with the paypal thing or any help with photoshop, let me know. I really like the website, man. You got, like, a good stock on hand now or those shirts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home