6.02.2006

Neglect

So I know it has been about a month since I last posted. Sorry about that, for the three people who actually look at this blog anyway. I have been very busy working my crappy job as a manager at AutoZone, going to school, doing the Army thing, and working on launching my business.

I am leaving tomorrow for my little annual training thing. Obviously I cannot divulge any info other than that.

I promise to start posting regularly again once things settle down in mid-late june.

Thanks for those of you who actually read this, and if you do still read, try leaving a comment, so I know I am not just rambling to cyberspace.

A picture or two for you all to enjoy until my return.

I was going through some old pictures, and ran across some stuff from back when I was a fireman. Here is another one.

Sorry for the vulgar language in this pic, I ran across it somewhere, and I thought it was pretty darn funny. Man, I hate cats.


I look forward to more blogging in the next several weeks.

4 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 7:15 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I'm not reading, I mean...aw crap. Too late, I read it.

 
At 6/02/2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Shannon P. said...

I'm reading but not sure if you want me too lol, if you don't... say so :-)

 
At 6/11/2006 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I USED to have you on my daily list of sites to check, but after this long while, I kind of gave up hope. So here I am--10 days late--reading your "new" post. It's good to see you active in bloggy-world again.

 
At 6/23/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

Wow, what a great list of links! I almost clicked on one!

(and, uh, welcome back to the blogosphere...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home