2.12.2006

Speaking of movies...

I saw a clip about this on the news. Too bad. The first Jaws fim is actually one of my all-time favorite films. At least in the top 25. He is also one of the reasons why people have such a fear for Sharks. That, and the fact that they are gigantic flesh eating creatures that are bigger than us, and are more comfortable in their environment. Of course, get a few sharks out in the open, on land, and we will see who is the baddest one of them all...

Wow, three posts this weekend! I actually have two more that I want to get written, but they may have to wait until around Thursday.

When I was looking for the Benchley thing, I ran across this. All I can say is. Whoops. Hey, if you are around firearms long enough, you will have an acidental discharge. Of course, who doesn't want to shoot a millionaire lawyer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home