12.04.2005

Weekend in review

This weekend was a lot of fun for me. I had drill on Friday night, and most of the day on Saturday. We had a Class-A inspection, and our Christmas dinner event. It was fun, and I am happy to say, that I had zero deficiencies on my uniform!


Sunday afternoon some friends from Cascade Hills and I headed into the mountains for some fun in the snow. We got a late start, which hindered how far up the pass we could go, but we found a spot, and had a couple of hours of playing in the deep snow, and sledding on a hillside next to a snowed over road. It was a riot.



This week, I am heading to Seattle for a midnight showing of Narnia with Roberda. I am really pumped to see this movie! Unfortunately, this is also finals week. Luckily, as of Tuesday, all of my finals are done, and I can get on with my Christmas break until January.

1 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 9:15 AM, Blogger Gunslinger said...

Yes, I have gloves, they were just off because I was taking pictures right before. Jason got one of those snow boogie boards for this trip. It is called a blade runner. It was level 2, whatever that means. It was all sorts of kickass. We could have used some hot cocoa though. We will deffinately call next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home