11.09.2005

Christmas is just around the corner

This is the reason I know:


This is my shuttle truck. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Ok, I was going to go off on the whole rifleman's prayer, but substitute the words shuttle truck, but I decided it was a little lame. Anyway, this is one of the things I do at work. I get to drive one of these behemoths full of Christmas trees. It kind of makes me feel a little like the Santa (No, there will be no fat guy jokes). We fill them with trees that have been bailed, and are ready to be sold, and we fill them with cut trees straight out of the field, often with the use of a helicopter, which looks like this:


So, like I said, this is how I know that Christmas is just around the corner.

3 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that you flying the helicopter?

 
At 11/10/2005 5:16 PM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

"I ain't getting in no plane for Christmas, Hannibal!"

 
At 11/10/2005 8:54 PM, Blogger Gunslinger said...

MMM, Milk. I like milk, it makes me strong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home