11.03.2005

Right on track. . . For now.

Well, according to NaNoWriMo, by midnight tonight, I should have 5000 words in order to be on track. My word count?

5021

That's right ladies and gentlemen! I am officially on schedule. Of course, I am going to be gone all weekend. So on Sunday night, I need to write another 5000 words to be on track. That's ok, I may just make that. I just finished chapter one, and am excited to get to the meat and potatoes of this little tale. Chapter two will be main character intro, and hopefully, will find him making it to the point where he actually accepts the challenge.

Wish me luck! And a hearty dose of good luck to my fellow NaNo-ers!

4 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, it just sounds like so much agonizing fun, I had to hop on board. Just to let you know, though, unless my characters really beef up, any one of your characters could kick all my characters' emotionally fraught, martini-swilling arses. Write what you know, though, eh? I know girly, so girly it is.

 
At 11/04/2005 11:54 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Make sure your main character has a dashing name... like Daniel.

 
At 11/04/2005 1:02 PM, Blogger Christi said...

It's about bloody time I made the cut. Although, I am at the very bottom of the list. Sad. I guess I'll deal though...hahaha. Good luck this weekend!!!

 
At 11/04/2005 11:55 PM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

Man, you are way ahead of me.

I've actually written around 6,000 words, but the word count in my doc sits at around 3000 because I hacked out a big chunk out of the middle because it wasn't going the way I wanted it to go. I'm going to have to cut that out, no pun intended, if I ever hope to finish the dang thing...

KEEP WRITING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home