8.19.2005

Teaser. . .

It's that time again. Oh yes it is. I now have a lot more time on my hands, and I am having a hankerin' to start writing again. So you know what that means. . . Foxholes 4 baby! It will still be a week or two until it is done, so in the mean time, you can catch up on the last installments by clicking these links.

Foxholes 1 Foxholes 2 Foxholes 3

So take some time to freshen up on my Korean exploits, and I will honestly have part 4 up within two weeks. Thanks for all of your patience, and ribbing.

9 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 8:13 AM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

*snicker* nice one, Shaman...

Yeah, I ain't holding my breath. But when it comes, I'll be reading and loving it...

 
At 8/23/2005 9:04 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Yeah, especially since now Blogger has a special MS Word plugin. No more excuses.

 
At 8/23/2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Christi said...

No smart comment like these clowns (it's late and my sarcasm is running a little low)...but I'll be excited to see it when it comes out!

 
At 8/25/2005 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, after talking your writing skills up the other night, you should be feeling a little pressure to knock the next one out of the park.

 
At 8/29/2005 7:55 PM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

Let's go, ca'nuckles, it's time for some Foxholes...

 
At 8/30/2005 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's been a while...I hope your ok. I come here everyday now to see if you've come back on. God bless you Eric.

 
At 8/30/2005 7:21 PM, Blogger Gunslinger said...

And Veronica is who? This is why I should turn off annonymous comments.

 
At 8/30/2005 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a mother of 4, live in Sherwood, and I got your blog off my husband's political musings. I dont have my own blog. I am sorry if I upset you in anyway. Last comment.

 
At 8/30/2005 10:01 PM, Blogger Gunslinger said...

Ahh, Danielisright? Feel free to post all you want. I will be adding his blog to my links list as soon as I reformat my blog in a couple of weeks. Thanks for stopping in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home