1.26.2005

New site feature

I know it has been a few days since I have posted. I apologize to my die hard readers. I would like to draw your attentions to the right hand side of this page now, below the profile, and above previous posts. That is right friends, that is a genuine bona-fide Simpsons quote generator. That means that every person who visits this site will get their very own random quotes. Each time they visit! Come back as many times as you want to check out a new quote every time. I hope you all enjoy this feature. I currently have it set to give you two quotes, I can do from 1-10 per person. Let me know if you want more. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 1/27/2005 2:44 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Oh...my...soul...that is awesome. Why have I not seen that before on this internet thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home