1.20.2005

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Seriously. Why do people insist on putting little 1996 chat room abbreviations into their everyday writing. If I have to look at one more written piece that is not a chat dialogue and see LOL, TTYL, LMAO, or any of the other stupid little things, I am going to freak. It is just like Ted was saying the other day about A-Holes putting the damn smilies with their text. No, I don't need to turn my head sideways to understand your conveyed emotion. Write better to convey said emotion, and you wont need the smiley/frowny/whatevery. Damn, now I am all worked up over this tripe, and wont be able to get to sleep for an hour. I now must go reads through a bunch of my newly returned Punisher comics I got back from Ted. So seriously, next time you see someone who has that garbage in a written piece that is not a text message or chat room, slay them for me.

So until next time, TTYL! :-P

3 Comments:

At 1/20/2005 8:15 AM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

O-> I H8 it 2! KWIM?

 
At 1/20/2005 1:06 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Don't be hatin' cause I'm so 1337

 
At 1/21/2005 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't we all just get along :-) Or was it :-( Oh crap, now I've messed it up :-<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home