1.16.2005

Daily Quote

Does anyone read these? And if so, are they worth continuing? SHould I just post the links to where I get my quotes from? Please post your thoughts.

Today I have three quotes, I found some quotes from one of my heros, Theodore Roosevelt.

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.
-Theodore Roosevelt

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-Theodore Roosevelt

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards.
-Theodore Roosevelt


1 Comments:

At 1/17/2005 9:48 PM, Blogger everyday.wonder said...

You gotta love Roosevelt. I love the kick in the pants one. How true...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home